Saturday, March 24, 2007

The way is Shut

Hi!, my blog has moved,

you can reach me at http://www.abigdoor.com/ , my new personal blog (only available in Spanish).

This was my first blog and for the last year and a half I have been writing here different sort of things. It really started at 2005 with no real expectations and no main goal at all. In the beginnings this blog was a place to leave the resumes for my university colleagues, and later maybe as a way to try this "blogging" activity, time goes by and it finally works to find a way to express myself. (A way of art maybe? like coding, painting etc…)

It has been a really great experience to blog in English, I have made a lot of friends around the world, but one lesson I have learned here is that blogging is a natural activity, you have to be very comfortable with your blogging, and you have to love it.

The thing here is that writing in English a couple of times per month is not part of my daily basis, and it’s not natural for a Spanish speaker living in Argentina. J

So, a couple of months ago I have started another blog, this time in a dot com environment and its from there where I will continue my journey, this time for my friends, co-workers, university colleagues, my students, and all the Spanish people around the world.

See you at Marketing Interactivo y Nuevos Medios!

Victor Rottenstein.


Are you looking for TV LCD 19 to shop ?, or maybe do you want a Mercedes AMG Coupe car to buy?

No comments: